LOOKING FOR A GUILT FREE PIZZA ALTERNATIVE, LOOK NO FURTHER! SO DELICIOUS!
🍕1 Joseph’s Flat Bread Multi-Grain (love Joseph’s they have amazing macros, only 14c for this 1 wrap, you could use the Pita which only has 9c and cut in half, that is what I use for Pita Chips all the time)
🍕55g @ghughesbbqsauce Sugar Free BBQ Sauce - Honey (this sauce only has 2c per serving!! I used almost two servings for tonights dinner)
🍕25g @velveeta Shreds Mozzarella Cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 425
2. Bake Joseph’s Flatbread for about 5 min until it is slightly crisp
3. While flatbread is cooking sauté mushrooms, I actually will sauté with fresh garlic, when I remember. 😜 (I just used Pam to sauté)
4. Add chicken and BBQ sauce to mushrooms. Let flavors marinate together for a few.
5. Remove flatbread from oven and place mushroom, chicken & bbq sauce mixture on “pizza crust”; top with cheese!
6. Bake at 425 for another 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.